Wednesday, May 21

"That's the LAST thing I need!! Well, actually, the last thing I need is to be taking a dump in an airplane bathroom, and reaching back and pushing the vacuum-flush button, having my ass create an airtight seal with the toilet seat, thereby causing my intestines to be sucked out through my anus. That's the last thing I need. This isn't quite that bad, but it's damn near to it!"

Hardy har har... anyway, here's another chuckler: This. It's a Garfield strip which pretty much sums up my thought process on my nights off.

Anyway, I'm feeling better today. I usually do. I get a dose of sleep and I wake up far more levelheaded than I did when I went to sleep. Like I said, Chicken Little Syndrome; it always seems like the world is ending. Things'll work themselves out for the best, whatever may happen. I'm still going to work on this diet deal... I stopped at Sonic for lunch on the way home from my parents' house.(I went over there to redo the work charts for the kennel -- I was just going to blog from there, since that's where I scanned the cartoon at, but their mouse trackball isn't rolling right. I know: Trackball? ¡Muy primitivo! my dad has been hesitant to join the optical revolution. He's out of town for a couple of days, though, and my brother's on me aboout buying him a new mouse NOW, so maybe he won't notice that I'll have done away with his dinosaur of an outdated accessory by the time he gets home.) Anyway, Sonic... I got a BLT, a chili-cheese tater tots, and a large Cherry Limeade No Ice Extra Cherry Juice. What's the significance? Do you KNOW how much food I used to get at Sonic? Two or three BLTs, a burger or two, chili cheese fries and an order of tater tots, and then if I was REALLY hungry, an order of JalapeƱo Poppers, and a shake to go with the large Cherry Limeade No Ice Extra Cherry. You forget, I weighed more than most any two of you combined, once upon a time. I'm very, very proud of myself... I mean, I still could have REALLY sacked up and not gone to Sonic, but at least since I had that fluctuation in weakness, I was able to restrain myself from ordering everything and the Thank You Come Again.

Gee whiz. I just meant to post that funny I was thinking about and the cartoon, and I end up with another novelette. Somebody stop me.

No comments: