Thursday, May 8

I love getting up in the morning. I clap my hands and say, "This is gonna be a great day." --the late Dicky Fox, the original sports agent (Jerry Maguire)

Seriously, though... I woke up this morning and I said to myself, "Self... this is going to be a good day." Why, you ask? Because I'm one of the best trainers in the state, because I've got an awesome group of friends who've got my back, and I've got a girl who makes me feel like a million bucks whenever I'm around her. I look back on yesterday and I think, What the hell am I doing being glum?

SO there it is. I think my transformation is complete. We're all granted moments of weakness, and I let myself slip back into my comfort zone of being glum-and-doom, but simply by waking up this morning and changing my perspective, I hopped right back out of it. Kick-ass!

No comments: