Tuesday, May 13

Hey and greetings, everyone... I'm still planning on sending out those directions today, if I can get my computer to stop acting funny. My cable modem is out, along with two or three of my regular programs -- but the programs are probably out because I tried to fix the modem problem by running System Restore. So, anyway... I'm working on it.

Talked with my therapist for a while today... Yeah, things are going very well in that arena. I've got a book I'm reading which is giving me much, much insight into my social phobia. Hopefully I can put some of this stuff to good use. Ironically, the best thing that happened in today's session was totally by accident -- I mentioned something I hadn't intended to, and it was totally just a slip of the tongue, but it led to an in-depth discussion about some issues I had, and things are for the better because of it.

No comments: