Sunday, May 11

Another new post for today is below this post.

If you think you're in a relationship, but the other person doesn't think so, can it actually be over? I don't think so. I appreciated her honesty in letting me know that I provide her with no romantic spark whatsoever, even though she tried to fake it. So, therefore, I'm (still) just a really good friend. However, unlike others in the past, she left it open to future developments: "...just a really good friend... for now." So we'll see. It's not like we broke up; since only one of us felt there was a relationship, there wasn't any breaking up to do. However, like I mentioned, I respect her courage and fortitude to tell me the truth instead of just telling me what I want to hear and what I want to believe.

So, anyway, am I horribly depressed? Actually, no. We'll see how I feel in the morning, but for now Rational Me is driving. I can handle this. Hell, she's still going to be my assistant chef at the dinner next week, so it can't be all bad.

Oh, yeah, there was a race earlier... Chris ran 4th. No big deal. Honestly, if I'm not going to win, I'd rather not run 2nd just for the bitterness of coming that close but not getting there. 4th is far enough up as to where it's a respectable showing (in a field of 8 of the best dogs on the grounds), too. So, okay. Konow ran a miserable race, ran 7th, for no apparent reason. Methinks he was overprepared, maybe.

All right. Peace out, y'alls. I'll be fine. Have fun.

No comments: