Sunday, June 13

Well, I redid my page. Again. Again. Actually, I just went through and put on the finishing touches I'd wanted to do in the first place, and added a half-dozen more pictures from the kennel since we figured out how to email them from my sister's phone to my computer. (If all else fails, read the instructions, eh?)

Anyhow, I made smaller thumbnail GIFs of all the pictures, instead of just being lazy and making my thumbnails nothing more than the whole picture displayed in a tiny box. I'm sure those of you on dial-up connection will appreciate the difference.

If you haven't looked at it yet, go see it! I'm awful proud. Though sometimes I'll lose focus and wonder why I spend hours working on a page most people might look at once, when I finally finish I feel good about it. It's THERE, to be SEEN, and *I* did it. Woohoo.

No comments: