Tuesday, June 22

Got another set of pics of Defense's puppies, so I added a few of them to the Gallery. Click here

(...and, as always, if you haven't seen the new Gallery yet... well, you know.)

Oh, and my brother started his own blog. Well, actually, he started it a year ago, posted one time, and forgot about it, until I brought it up the other day. *shrug* Now he's posting twice a day. He named it... wait for it!... ZandlBlog, which is his usual screen name followed by "Blog." I haven't the faintest idea where he got the idea for that title from. *cough* Oh well. It's better than its old name, "A Day in the Life of Zandl," which for about a year was all it was: a day in the life of Zandl.

Just since I know he's going to read this.... he needs to add a 'Comments' feature. I'm sure he knows how, but just because I feel like giving my fingers more of a workout... on the Dashboard page, click the little blue cog under "Change Settings," then follow the instructions. I mean, you WOULD follow the instructions, if you needed to know how to do it, which he doesn't. (*grin*)

If you're thus inclined, you can go to his site here. You might note that his account of the cat-food-for-profit story sounds a lot like mine, just with reversed pronouns.

No comments: