Sunday, March 7

This is to be a quick blog, as I'm just waiting for tomorrow morning's workout sheets to print. I had gone to bed without preparing them, so it's a fortunate thing I happened to spring awake here ten minutes ago realizing I'd forgotten them.

Anyhow, I'm planning my next dinner for Saturday, April 17. I'm extending a blanket invitation to anyone who's interested. Let me know if you're coming via whatever contact medium suits you best... email, text msg, post in the Forum, call, fax, carrier pigeon... I'm not choosy.

So far, the fledgling menu is as follows:
  • Pasta Salad of some sort
  • Brookville Corn - a nifty homemade cream-and-corn dish
  • Broocoli Cheese Soup, since it kinda sucked last time
  • Brown Sugar Butternut Squash
  • yeah, the Creole shrimp & sausage linguini thing
  • Raisins & Rice Pudding
  • and Roasted Applesauce for dessert.
  • Oh yeah, and a couple loaves of my bread.
That's obviously not nearly enough food, so if anyone has any suggestions, PLEASE let me know. I'd love to make a chicken dish of some sort.

I'll put the alert out (I texted a few people earlier) as soon as I've settled on a more definite menu. But I'm already getting excited about it all. I LOVE putting these things on, and it's been far too long since my last one.

No comments: