Thursday, March 18

The air is replete with orange blossoms right now. I don't want to make it seem unpleasant, but I'm literally assaulted with odor every time I get out of my truck or my apartment. It's even stronger at my parents' house, since a lot of the houses over in that area have citrus trees. (Though, naturally, we were stuck with a grapefruit tree, that every year produces enough fruit to feed Liechtenstein for a month... which would be groovy, if I liked grapefruit. Why couldn't we have bought a house with a Fruitomic Punch Fruit Gushers tree?) Anyhow, it's a nice smell. It'll wear thin by its end, but for right now it's a pleasant change from smog.

Oh, man, Gushers... I hoard them every time they go on sale at Fry's. About twice a year, they'll go for 4/$5.00 instead of $2.29, and I'll stock up. It's not like they're going to go bad or anything. Then I'll eat a bunch, get tired of them, then a few months down the road I'll be reorganizing my cabinet and I'll find them, and I'll start all over.

I never intended for this to be solely a rant blog, so I'm glad I've been having an OK go at it. I may not come in here and blabber as much, but I'm sure it's much more pleasant for my readers. The dogs are doing okay, nothing spectacular, but pleasantly consistent. Things are just bobbing along.

No comments: