Tuesday, March 16

I bought another body pillow tonight. These things are awesome. See, when I sleep, I'm usually splayed out all over my bed, and I've always had a hard time getting comfortable. Well, since I started accumulating pillows, I've never been more comfortable. The count is now 13 pillows to go along with my 2 comforters.

I have:
  • 5 square pillows (about 1' by 1')
  • 4 rectangular pillows (the "regular kind", about 2' by 1')
  • one big "reading" pillow, the kind with little arm rests attached to it
  • two 3' body pillows
  • and the pièce de résistance, the new one I bought tonight, a 4'-long body pillow.
I'm quite pleased. I don't have a bed; I have a nest. I don't even sleep under both comforters... one is usually wadded up and used as a makeshift pillow.

Know what's ironic? When I don't have to be up in the morning, I almost always fall asleep on the couch anyway.

No comments: