Friday, March 19

*sigh*

I dunno.

My brother wanted to go see Dawn of the Dead, so I offered to take him Saturday night. Tonight, he told me, "Uhh, some of us are going to the movies Sunday," so he doesn't want to go Saturday, too.

I guess he's growing up. He's got friends, and they go out and do stuff now... He used to jump at the chance I might take him to see a movie, let alone an R-rated one my mom didn't know we were going to see (Matrix Reloaded, for one).

I'm proud of him, that he's getting out and devloping social skills I never bothered to develop until it was too late. Yet at the same time I feel a Depressed coming on. I guess I didn't think I'd be something-suddenly-came-upped by my baby brother this soon. I'm afraid to blink, because I fear if I do, he'll be asking me to score a keg for a party for him and his buddies on Senior Ditch Day.

No comments: