Tuesday, July 1

I know, I know... I've been a naughty little blogger. I haven't posted in a while. Like Annika said, it's hard to come up with new and fresh stuff every day. I've really thrown myself back into my work these past couple of weeks. Not a whole lot has changed on the "Me" front. The audition for 5ยบ Cooler is this coming Thursday, around 6:45. I'll post afterwards, I promise.

Still looking for more people to join us at karaoke Wednesday nights. Let me know. Trust me -- there's almost no one else there. You WILL enjoy yourselves.

IMPORTANT! I'm tentatively saying my next dinner will be two weeks from this Saturday, on Saturday the 19th of July. Pro? Con? Let me know if that date sounds generally good to everyone. I figure somebody'll be out of town, one way or another -- it IS summer, after all.

No comments: