Thursday, July 3

DAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAMN IT!!

I just sat here for 45 minutes, typing away, and friggin' Blogger deleted my post when I tried to post it!

DAMN IT!!!

"BIG POST ERROR, POST ID 105730159293563193"

I swear.

Well, note to self... start saving posts before publishing. Son of a bitch!! I put SO much stuff in there.

I guess I'll just gloss over the important points, since I SO don't feel like typing it out again right now. maybe tomorrow. Anyway, my audition was tonight. I think it went very well. I'll explain more about it tomorrow when I re-post. I don't know yet if I've been accepted. Mckell (the director of the group as well as the alto singer) said she'd call "tomorrow, or maybe tonight," but here it is 11:50 already and I haven't heard word yet. That hasn't stopped me from jazz-running across my apartment every time the phone rings (both times my sister).

No comments: