Sunday, July 13

CLIFTON'S 2ND DINNER
Okay, so I'm lacking for a really cool name...

So I've been rumoring about the exact date of my next dinner. It is to be on Saturday, this coming Saturday the 19th, at 7:00 pm (-ish). Anyone's invited. Simply RSVP to me by email (tfg46@cox.net) and let me know if you're coming and how many friends you're planning to bring (if you have any), and I'll send you the Directions Email. All you need to supply is your own drinks. I'll only have tea, and maybe Diet Dew. Oh, and club soda. (Whomever brought a six-pack of club soda last time... uh, it's still here.)

THE MENU
An eclectic selection (an eclection?) of dishes from a wide-ranging variety of cuisines. * denotes a dish that was served at Dinner I.

TFG's Bread*
Clam Chowder
Fried Okra
Carne Asada w/ Danny's aunt's homemade tortillas
Baked Ziti* (2x batch)
Creole Shrimp/Sausage Linguini*
Orange Salad*

I thought about making some sort of nifty dessert, but I decided against it. I never make it to dessert whenever *I* eat out, so it's never been a strong point of mine. The orange salad will suffice as a dessert, and for Pete's sake, TRY IT THIS TIME! I'm not lying when I say you'l like it.

But, anyway, I'm getting ahead of myself. After the dinner, well, the pool's not far away from my front door. Perhaps there'll be some swimming. Also, the GameCube will make its triumphant return to my apartment, along with my brother. And he's only gotten better at Smash. Maybe if anyone else has a Cube battle game he could be defeated at, they could bring it, because you're not going to be able to beat him at Smash. (Them's fightin' words!) And if we get tired of Cube, I'll probably have rented a movie to watch. Whatever the crowd wants to do.

So if your curiosity is piqued, email me (tfg46@cox.net) and let me know if you'll be there. Like I mentioned, if you're reading this, well, then you're invited. There'll be food a-plenty.

No comments: