Wednesday, June 18

It's magical. When the dogs are running well, everything else seems to be a little brighter. I feel like the work I put in during the mornings finally seems to be paying off at night, and each day's daily grind doesn't seem so pointless. It's an upward spiral; I then start feeling like putting in more effort, and so on. A big part of it is they finally lifted the quarantine a couple of weeks ago, and we got the new guys going. It's always fun to start some fresh faces.

Hey, do you like singing karaoke as much as I do? We (a couple of friends and I) have found a place that's kinda out of the way, so there's not a big crowd, so while you get to sing a lot, there's also less pressure, too. We go Wednesday nights. Email me (click the "tfg46" at the bottom of any post) if you want to hook up with us. It's always a tremendous amount of fun. By the way, under 21 is okay.

No comments: