Friday, October 10

Wow, so... let's see... today is Friday, so it's been (checks watch) over two years since I posted here. Neato.

In those two years:
* the site that hosted my blog comments went under (enetation.co.uk)
* the site that had all of my images deleted them (putfile.com)
* all the reasons I had to blog escaped me for some reason.

So, it's still here. Maybe I'll post, maybe I won't. I don't have anything of terrific importance to share with everyone. When it really gets down to it, I'm pretty uninteresting. I just find ways to make my boringness amusing to others.

Blogger made me update to a new template if I wanted people to be able to comment, and I'm nothing if not a whore for validation, so I had to have Comments available. I miss the simplicity of my old blog's design, and eventually I'll work on reducing the clutter on this one. If I decide to actually post, of course.

--CG

1 comment:

The Filthy Logician said...

Oh and you will post. I will see to it.

:)