Friday, August 18

Bejeweled 2 Update

Look out, folks. I have thrown my hat into the ring.

I found that you can rename a profile, while keeping all of its stats correct. The only difference is that it does not change the names in the leaderboard. I tried to change "tfg46" to "Ryan defunct", but the high scores still stayed under "tfg46." I noticed, though, that the game said "Ryan defunct" had defeated Puzzle mode (which I have done, by the way... *pats self on back*). I thus changed the name to "46 XLVI 46" and began my quest to place myself on the leaderboards in some fashion. I'd prefer to use my usual handle (tfg46, as I use everywhere else on the 'Net), but this'll do for a back-up.

After a scant half-hour of playing, here is the updated leaderboard. Note that in this screencap, I included the info that "46 XLVI 46" has completed 80 puzzles, better known as "ALL OF 'EM!"

Once again, your players:
Ryan= "tfg46", "Big daddy P"
Jon= "Jonny"
Clifton= "46 XLVI 46"


So, I beat Ryan's best Action score on my 2nd attempt. Oh baby. I got a big head and figured, "This ain't so hard," and switched over to Classic. Yeah, you'll note I didn't crack the top 10 on Classic. I'ma need to work on that one a bit. I posted a couple more Action high scores and called it a night.

I can't wait 'til tomorrow, when Ryan and Jon see this blog. I'm leaving a note by the door where hopefully they'll both see it in the morning, as I'll be at work... come to think of it, it's 2:45 AM and I need to be at work at 6:00. Heh. I'm mature and responsible.

No comments: