Friday, February 20

Ping!

Things are looking up, all. Tonight, all of a sudden, my dogs decided they were tired of giving a lackluster effort, and we had four wins. Go figure. That's the way this business goes. I've been tearing my hair out for a week, trying everything I could think of to get them to fire up, and apparently all it took was me taking a day off.

Anyhow, I've been making a few efforts to get myself rolling again. I gave a call to my doctor's office, only to find that my doctor moved to Vermont last September. So, I got hooked up with a new doctor, and we had a lengthy getting-to-know-me chat today. And I feel like a weight has been lifted from my brain. That's honestly what it's felt like; like there was a grocery bag full of oranges hanging off of my brain stem, pulling down on my skull all the time. So I'm going back in a couple of weeks, and we'll chat some more. But I'm on the road out.

I'm going to write a word here that I have checked on to make sure it doesn't exist in Google.
sqzernhgjdkln46eljkfnwuiofkergfrg
I'd just like to see how quickly Google "spiders" my blog archives. I'm in there, but there's a decent-sized delay as to how quickly my page is updated. That word will give me something to reference it to.

Anyway... I think LOTR III is one of the best movies ever. Rare is the movie I can watch *3* times and still be on the edge of my seat for every action sequence, and have a lump in my throat for every emotional scene. Rudy is on there (geez... 8 times? 9?), along with Matrix I (four or five) and Brassed Off! (three). And LOTR III checks in at a butt-numbing (or, as in my case, coccyx-dislocating) three hours plus, too. Great movie. Great movie.

Admit it... you cried at Rudy. It's one of the only (if not THE only) movie guys will admit to crying at while in mixed company. Oh, wait... Old Yeller is on there, too.

'Course, I wellled up with tears when Joan and Adam Rove finally hooked up on Joan of Arcadia. Shut up. Don't knock it 'til you've watched it.

No comments: