Saturday, January 3

I don't know if anyone noticed (I don't know if anyone's here!), but I've started spell-checking my blog entries to eliminate those nasty double-letters that crop up occasionally. I think my keyboard is starting to give out, after four years of relentless assault from my two hunt-'n-peck fingertips.

I also tweaked a few site appearance things. I reorganized my archives into monthly format instead of weekly format; you can see those off to your left, there. Much cleaner appearance. I also updated the Virtual Bookflap slightly, too. I still need to get a few recent pictures taken of myself in which I don't look like a dumbass, and when I do I'll post them. Until then, you're stuck with '99 models or the little before-and-after pics I scanned in earlier this year.

No comments: