Saturday, December 6

Restraint

LiveJournal: Current Mood: :-|

That's the best way I can put it. :-|. There's such a war going on in my head right now, but I can't talk about it here. I'm seriously considering starting another blog, and writing it under a pseudonym, just so I can put these thoughts to paper.

It's not about the night out I just had, in case my friends I was with are reading this. That was fun. I've just got plenty on my plate right now. I'm staring the future in the face as we speak, since my dad is leaving on Wednesday (yeah, Wednesday!!) for West Virginia. That was about two and a half weeks earlier than I'd been figuring on, although that's not to say I'm not ready for it. It was just kinda short notice, is all. So I'll be handling things on this end of the continent for... well, we're not sure how long. Nine months? A year? Something in there, basically until, I suppose, he finds someone he fully, fully trusts to hold down the fort. Could be me, eventually... but I hope not. Although the pay would be unfathomable if I were training in Wheeling, I don't want to leave here. Not with everything else I have going on. ...... Okay, so, yeah, I don't have THAT much going on. Just my friends. But that's enough to make me want to stay; I don't want to leave my friends agaiin.

So that's just one thing. There's more stuff, but I'll keep it to myself. I learned the hard way that showing all of your cards tends to offend some people, especially if they're involved in said cards.

So it's actually 2:00 am, not 11:46 as my timestamp will claim. I've just got a lot to think about, things that could alter the course of the rest of my life. I dunno. I get too nervous thinking about big weighty decisions like that. So far, I've done OK just letting the chips fall where they may. We'll see what tomorrow brings.

If you should be bloghopping here at Blogger for some reason, and you come across a blog that has a writing style similar to mine, but seems to involve a whole lot more complaining about stuff, well, it might be me. It goes back to my need to see stuff written out just to get it off my head. Even if I tell no one about The Other Blog, just the fact that it's written down somewhere would help me considerably.

No comments: